Prev: Re: Consim World Next: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf.

Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf.

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 10:55:14 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf.

As I pointed out in an earlier post, the USA gets a different edition,
with
different ads, and possible some different articles. I opined that the
thing was probably electronically shipped to the USA, and printed
entirely
here.

 However, given the 'Falcon tragedy', it could take a lot longer if they
were printed in the UK and shipped to the US. ;->=

Back to the article on new ship game NOT to be Battlefleet Gothic, I
looked
at the back of the article, and saw the more complex ships. While the
plan
view cut-outs look very like the older ships, the pics are of ships with
more differences. The largest 'piccie' reminded me of an old chaos
conversion beamer, with the head sawn off and a flat-iron prow added. I
thought of all the various GW weopens I thought would make fine ships.

Whatever the case, more ships eventually to be watching for in cut out
bins
if the game is produced. ;->=

I do want to hear from anyone if they 'win' any of the prototype
ships...

The_Beast

Jonathan Jarrard <jjarrard@ford.com> on 09/28/98 09:41:45 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

 To:	  FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

> Does it really take this long for GW to get WD issues to the States?
This
> issue was out about 5 weeks ago over here...
>
> Jon (GZG)

Oh, yes.

Prev: Re: Consim World Next: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf.