Prev: re: planetary defense Next: Re: *New DS2/SG2 website*

RE: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availability

From: "John Jeffery Shoemark" <shoemark@a...>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 18:03:06 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availability

Ah, yes. Black beauties. Once under the influence of these we were able
free climb up and down a sheer cliff face at night. Unfortunately when
daylight (and sanity) returned we were unable to repeat the feat with
light
and ropes.
This proves they also scrambled your smarts and made you pretty
fearless.
This why they may be good for short time use but may be expensive in the
amount of stupid things your otherwise well trained troops will do.

John Shoemark

Prev: re: planetary defense Next: Re: *New DS2/SG2 website*