Prev: still FMA-40k Next: Re: Planetary defenses

Re: Multi-table scanarios

From: BJCantwell@a...
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 17:51:37 EDT
Subject: Re: Multi-table scanarios

In a message dated 9/25/98 9:48:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
jefflyon@mail.utexas.edu writes:

<< >I've got this idea which was inspired by someone who ran an
incredible
Custer
 >Last stand scenario. You get like a half dozen tables. They don't have
to be
 >together, but they can be linked by certain "passes" etc.

 A guy I've met was talking about running a Stalingrad scenario like
this at
 a con; urban fighting through big factory complexes.

 Anyway your version sounds cool, too.

 Jeff

I've played a Stalingrad scenario similar to this.  The GM (Buck Surdu,
using
his own Beer and Pretzels Skirmish) had constructed a number of rooms,
but
they were not linked up until you got guys into them and "explored".
Made for
some nasty suprises, especially for the Germans, who got their map wrong
and
wandered right into a nasty Soviet crossfire...

Later

Brian

Prev: still FMA-40k Next: Re: Planetary defenses