Prev: Re: Planetary defenses Next: Re: Planetary defenses

OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf.

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 14:59:29 -0600
Subject: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf.

all right... The only Evil Empire game I dabble in is Epic 40K.
Therefore I don't usually force myself to plunk down the 5 bucks for
White Dwarf.  However, the new issue had something that really caught my
attention:  A new draft version of what GW hopes will become Battlefleet
Gothic.  From what I've read, the rules are patterned off of Epic 40K
and so far just cover capital ships.
	They also had mock-ups of the Imperial miniatures they used for
the
playtest.  For prototypes they look HOT! (BTW, you can enter a contest
where you can win copies of the ships.)  Kind of a cross between Notre
Dame cathedral, and the Sulacco from Aliens.  They included counters for
playing and have stats for a couple of Imperial and Chaos ships.  I'll
give them a go this weekend and post my thoughts on the rules later.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"I've got plans for you, Goldilocks."

				     --Sitting Bull to Custer
					"Histeria"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Planetary defenses Next: Re: Planetary defenses