Prev: RE: Bugs: semi-OT real bug weapons and Los's ant war Next: Re: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting them?

Re: FMA-40k

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:19:36 -0700
Subject: Re: FMA-40k

Magnus Alexandersson wrote:

> BUT it lacks the fun and run of the assault squads that is significant
>
> for 40k. Therefore, does any1 have any suggestions for adaptations of
> the
> CC rules in FMA?

Welcome aboard Magnus, I hope you find your stay here enjoyable. Re:
Your question. I would suggest hooking up and playing a few games with
some vets or buddies first before jumping to conclusion. The SG games
are (IMO) just as fun and dramatic, plus there's a sense of satisfaction
from the tactical aspects of things that don't really work out w/ W40k
(though I haven't played the new rules yet). Still after a few games if
you feel the same way, then try monkeying a bit with the rules to add
characters to your SG units. Probably wouldn't be too hard to do. In
fact I believe there have been some W40k conversions to SG so some of
those aspects might have been addressed already.

Los