Prev: RE: RE:[MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle Next: RE:[MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

Re: [GZG] The Indonesian Commonwealth

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@w...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:58:44 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] The Indonesian Commonwealth

> The IC borders both the OU & the ESU.

> If the OU & the NAC are firendly (an assumption - I Could Be
> Wrong), then the reasons for the IC & the ESU to at least be
> co-operative is even greater.

A repeating trend throughout history has been for nations to hate
their neighbours but to be friendly with the countries beyond their
neighbours.

The OU use FSE designed APCs. The FSE and ESU are often allies.

So perhaps the OU and ESU are co-operative (they both dislike the IC,
they're both friendly towards the FSE). Maybe the IC are forced
towards the NAC/NSL by necessity.

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve.pugh@dial.pipex.com>

Prev: RE: RE:[MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle Next: RE:[MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle