Prev: RE: Bugs Next: [GZG] The Indonesian Commonwealth

RE: Acquiring mini spiders and Ants for your DS scenarios.

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 14:42:36 +1000
Subject: RE: Acquiring mini spiders and Ants for your DS scenarios.

Hi ya Los,

If you are serious about this you might need to consider the effort
involved
in sending a package to Oz (well the cost anyway). If you are serious in
your offer, I for one would be grateful for a 'bundle'and more than
willing
to pay the postage.

Perhaps any other Australians might like to put in a joint (another pun)
order. I'm willing to foot the bill for the America to Australia postage
and
it would likley only cost 45 cents to mail internally in Australia. Any
other Aussie takers?

Anyway, what is going to be the best approach for renumeration, as you
personally are unlikely to take VISA.

A barter system? How many 25mm OU Infantry figures would you like??

Back at ya,

Owen G

Prev: RE: Bugs Next: [GZG] The Indonesian Commonwealth