Prev: Re: Call For Players Next: [OT] Ants, Bugs & GZG

Re: Bugs

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 00:00:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Bugs

I'm going to order like a dozen gross of Ants. and a couple of gross
spiders
and flies. That'll cover what everyone has asked for and then some.

Imagine this. Someday at some con, we do an DS2 SST scenario. A couple
companies of power armor. Some rules form the original AH game where you
had to
plan underground tunnels and demolitions. At some point on the table we
have
5-600 ants attacking a platoon of PA. That would make a nice picture!
(and a
great team scenario).

Los

Prev: Re: Call For Players Next: [OT] Ants, Bugs & GZG