Prev: Re: SV: [SG2] You'll never take me alive,... [OT] Next: Re: Historical Miniatures weekly reader Vol # 4

RE: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 13:59:48 +0100
Subject: RE: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

As we have FaF missiles now, isn't it rather likely they
will be available in the HS universe. Aren't David Drakes
novels suffering from the 2001 / Space 1999 syndrome.

However my take is that the Panzers firecontrol is good enough
to effectively be a PDS and so can intercept the missile being
FaF, beam-riding, wire guided, ballistic. Also don't forget the
frag charges as a PDS.

Also you can use a Calliope as an ADS if you expect mass GMS
attacks.

tim jones
--------

Prev: Re: SV: [SG2] You'll never take me alive,... [OT] Next: Re: Historical Miniatures weekly reader Vol # 4