Prev: Re: OT: Looking for Renegade Legion Grav Tanks. Next: OT: Looking for Renegade Legion Grav Tanks.

Re: SV: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:21:04 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: SV: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> the south of Sweden seem to favour AT-4 anti-tank weapons or SMGs, but
> have used assault guns as well, and so on.
	    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are these WWII German models (Stugs?) or are these just the Swedish
S-tanks? heh, heh.

Seriously though, I had no idea that Sweden actually has crimes like
these.

-----

Even the engineers are not *this* depraved.  This must be the work of
the
Med. students.

						- A friend of mine

-----

Prev: Re: OT: Looking for Renegade Legion Grav Tanks. Next: OT: Looking for Renegade Legion Grav Tanks.