Prev: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2. Next: Re: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity

Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

From: Mike.Elliott@b...
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 12:45:26 +0100
Subject: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

>I think you have a double standard here. It's bad that a point >system
creates unequal forces, but if you don't have a point system >it's ok to
have unequal forces?

The problem is that point systems may create unequal forces _that
purport to be equal_. At least without a points system the forces
may be unequal but are more obviously so.

Anyway, what are points systems actually trying to measure? Combat
power?
Fighting strength? Stayability? Your guess is as good as  mine....

Mike Elliott

___
					 _____

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may

be contained in this e-mail. The information and Material is

intended for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not

the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering

it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to

anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by

mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the reply

facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you.

*******.?

Prev: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2. Next: Re: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity