Prev: Re: [LIST] Probs? Next: Re: [LIST] Probs?

Re: [FT universe]

From: John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 10:02:37 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT universe]

Niall Gilsenan wrote:
...Snip...JTL
> >i was tipping hat to 'yes, minister'/'yes, prime minister' (jon must
be
> old enough to remember these too!), a pair of old BBC comedy series in
> which a suave, clever civil servant relentlessly manipulated a naive
> minister/pm. as wll as being very funny, it was strangely believable
>
> I must be getting old.  I remember seeing it years ago and more
recently
> when they repeated it. A favourite of mine.  I begin to see what you
mean
> more clearly.
...Snip...JTL

     What do you mean, Comedy?	 I always thought these programs
were documentaries!

     Having has a first hand look at the abilities of the MPBW,
(Ministry of Public Bungles and Worse, later transformed into the
DOE (Department of Entertainment)), I always considered these
programs to be reality with the names changed to protect the
guilty.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [LIST] Probs? Next: Re: [LIST] Probs?