Prev: Re:[OT] Babylon 5 combat simulation game Next: RE: [FT universe]

RE: [FT universe]

From: "Wasserman, Kurt" <wasku01@m...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 16:55:04 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT universe]

<<Translated>>

As acting ambassador to the humans, I must strongly object to the way
that
we Kra'Vak are portrayed and regarded.	It is for precisely this reason
that
we can forsee no peace occuring between our races any time soon.  Your
words
wound us.  You call us bug-eyed but we do not repsond to your short
sighted
taunting.

Do we mock your merely binary vision? No.

Do we call you mushies?  No.

Do we rant on about your strange and illogical physiology? No, though we
are
very puzzled as to why a respiratory drainage vent is positioned ABOVE
your
food ingestion orifice and why your sight organs require constant
moistening
to function.

Sadly, comments like the attached are the reason why we must completely
and
totally subjugate you.

My very best regards,
K'Urt Ws'Rmn. esq.