Prev: Re: FTFB- After Action Report/Newbie questions (longish :-) ) Next: [semi OT] Campaign backgrounds was RE: [semi OT] Women wargamers

Police figs, was: RE: PA availability

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 23:20:22 +0100
Subject: Police figs, was: RE: PA availability

>My police/ Paramilitary forces are painted in a light Blue trousers/
Black
>Jacket/Helmet/Cap a'la typical US coppers. The PA unit is different.
Bright
>RED and as obvious as a riot control unit can be. The PD wants you to
see it
>coming, much like mounted troops in crowd/riot control. BTW I use
grenadier
>future warriors and cyberpunk cops, and grenadier PA. Does anyone else
make
>purpose-built future cops ?

Well, our new Dutch infantry (another addition to the SG range from
Eureka
in Oz) actually make VERY good SF-ish light-armoured police or security
troops - we've painted a few up in police colours and they look great.
Smallish biker-style visored helmets, very compact assault rifles (make
good machine-pistol/SMG weapons), light partial body armour and lots of
commo stuff on helmets and on the small backpacks. Rather reminiscent of
the ADP from Bubblegum Crisis. Nine figs out now in UK and Oz, talk to
KR
about US availability.

Jon (GZG)