Prev: Power Armour thoughts Next: [GZG official Universe] Interstellar economics

RE: [really OT]MREs & PA

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 19:55:28 -0500
Subject: RE: [really OT]MREs & PA

But why does the Chicken with Rice taste like tuna?  I find this
disturbing.  At least they give you Tabasco to provide some taste...

As far as PA goes, if things are bad (hot, contaminated, under fire)
you'd
probably have a food tube.  But in better conditions, the helmet or some

part of it probably opens to allow some fresh air and access to your
mouth.
 Just remember to damp down the strength enhancement before brushing
your
teeth...

Noah