Prev: Re: [SG2] [DS2] [semi OT]PA & various B.S..was Women wargamers Next: Re: [FT universe] was [URL] New Star and Campaign Maps

[www][semi OT] Space Fleet web page moved

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 21:58:49 -0400
Subject: [www][semi OT] Space Fleet web page moved

Well, I finally got around to moving my Space Fleet web site to a place
can keep it current.

http://www.hicom.net/~teske/sfleet.html

If anyone has a link to my old page that's still up at CMU (Mark
Siefert?),
please change the link over.

I should be adding FT Fleet Book variants to the page as soon as I
figure
out where I packed away my notes when I moved. ^_^;;

Later,
					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net