Prev: Re: [FT universe] was [URL] New Star and Campaign Maps Next: Re: FB designs and SLMs

Echoes of Honor

From: dean.gundberg@b...
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 98 10:35:21 -0600
Subject: Echoes of Honor

 For those of you following David Weber's Honor Harrington series of
novels,
 the latest one _Echoes of Honor_ hit the shelves last week in the US at

 least.

 I read it this weekend and it continues the series very well.	I'll
avoid
 spoilers but will state the war between Manticore and the Peeps changes

 complexion and Honor's situation changes greatly.  The addition of the
HMS
 Minotaur will add some new tactics for the Manties, and the book ends
with
 some great possibilities for the next one, just have to wait another
year or
 more to see what happens next.

 Dean

Prev: Re: [FT universe] was [URL] New Star and Campaign Maps Next: Re: FB designs and SLMs