Prev: GZG Special Forces, was Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers Next: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

Re: [ADMIN] Removals from List?

From: tom.anderson@a...
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 11:53:22 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Removals from List?

> Twice on 8/17, on 9/8, and most recently on 9/12, I have been
unsubscribed
> from the list.  I'm positive I didn't do it.	:^)  I'm wondering if
there
> is some kind of problem?  Thanks...

this happened to me a while back. i resubscribed and ignored it - i
assumed it was a one-off glitch.

now, of course, the massed ranks of the listers will come forth with
similar tales; is it mass hysteria, or is there a more sinister force at
work [x-files music starts up]?

Tom

Prev: GZG Special Forces, was Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers Next: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish