Prev: Re: Fighter Question Next: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

Re: Best ship in FT2.0/FT2.5

From: SRKOALA@a...
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 23:25:04 EDT
Subject: Re: Best ship in FT2.0/FT2.5

<< Ref FT 2.0:

      The 'best' ship of all is the one that consisently has a large
 number of sixes on the dice that is rolls!!

 'Best' is of course a relative word that describes the optimum ship
 under the players self defined set of preferences.

 How 'bout that for a well defined 'not exactly the answer I was looking
 for' statement.

 I like fast ships, escorts at mass 12-18, cruisers at mass 26-36, and
 capitals at mass 66 to 80, mothing less than thrust 5, >>
Ok then I should have asked:"what qualitys do you look for in a ship?"
agents
a mixed force.
I think that this asked the question I wanted ansered better than my
original
wording.
Thanks
Bye
Stephen

Prev: Re: Fighter Question Next: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish