Prev: Re: FTII/MT vs. FB Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 10:45:06 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

On the fine day of 11/9/98 1:33 am tmcarth@fox.nstn.ca wrote:

>Kevin Walker wrote:
>>My fiancee has been itching to sculpt some male counter parts to the
>>Gentlemen's collectables series.  If it wasn't for a heavy work and
>>school load (and the fact that I haven't got all the parts she needs
>>start working on them) I bet she'd be working on them as we speak.
>
>Gee, Kevin, you don't come off very well from that description.

Gee...	someone got the correct meaning of my comment...   NOT...
;-)   (in case my attempt at writing humor wasn't obvious)

Kevin Walker			 Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage@millcomm.com		 sage@wamnet.com
Rochester  MN  USA		 WAM!NET

Prev: Re: FTII/MT vs. FB Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.