Prev: Re: [DS2] Hammers Slammers advocacy wars (from various other threads) Next: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

FTII/MT vs. FB

From: PCARON <Pcaron@c...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 05:41:58 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: FTII/MT vs. FB

Hello,

	My local hobby store hasn't received it's copies of the FB yet.
I've been reading the discussions here lately and find I'm REALLY behind
in the present game mechanics (ie. I'm lost).  Is the FB basically a new
system?  From the chats going on here, it looks as if some MAJOR
differences exist between the old and the new.	Is this a correct
perception?

Pete

Peter Caron
pcaron@cris.com