Prev: Re: [FT universe] was [URL] New Star and Campaign Maps/Novel Next: Re: OT[DS2]TD Design

Re: FB designs and SLMs

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:29:37 +0100
Subject: Re: FB designs and SLMs

><< Some very interesting battle reports coming in here, good to see how
the FB
> is shaping up with repeated use. Can I just reiterate one point - the
FSE
> and ESU DON'T lack ADFC ships just because they are not listed in the
FB!!
> The FB designs are examples only, and almost all classes will have
minor
> variants in service - in the case of heavier escorts and cruisers this
will
> almost certainly include some ADFC variants, you just have to do the
mods
> yourselves. Want AD cover for your ESU fleet? Ditch some offensive
weapons
> off a Voroshilev and stick an ADFC and a couple more PDS on! >>
>
>Any plans on publishing more human ships?

Possibly, but we don't want to limit players' own fleet designs by tying
every ship design down exactly - that isn't in the spirit of the game.

>Thanks
>Bye
>Stephen
>P.S. what changes will get made to the Kra'Vak and the Sa'Vasu? (its
some
>thing like that, but I cant check now)

There will be changes, but I can't tell you what because they haven't
been
written yet!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [FT universe] was [URL] New Star and Campaign Maps/Novel Next: Re: OT[DS2]TD Design