Prev: Re: Optional Core Systems Hits (was: Re: FB designs and SLMs) Next: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

Re: [CON] Shorecon

From: MJMurtha@a...
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 20:23:37 EDT
Subject: Re: [CON] Shorecon

In a message dated 8/30/98 11:14:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jatkins6@ix.netcom.com writes:

> I'm going, and while there aren't any GZG events listed as of last
time
>  I checked their schedule, I'm planning to get some DSII events set up

>  if I have to knock out some other gamers and steal their tables. Yes,
>  do work on short notice--the joys of a job where I havn't a clue what

>  days I'm working from one week to the next, nor how much money I'm
>  making.  Tips can be so unreliable.	Anyway, I'd love to get together

>  with someone/anyone for some DSII/FT/SGII.
>
>  John M. Atkinson

Hi
	I work for Heartbreaker Hobbies and most of my weekend at
Shorecon will be
spent demoing Warzone and Chronopia. If you do go through with your
proposed
demos of DSII or esp. SG let me know. I play FT, not FB stuff yet, I
have
played DSII but not recently and I own SG. I'd be interested in any help
you
could give teaching and/or refreshing me on either system. Thanks.

Mike J. Murtha

Prev: Re: Optional Core Systems Hits (was: Re: FB designs and SLMs) Next: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report