Prev: Announcing: The GZG - East Coast Convention '99!! Next: RE: Optional Core Systems Hits (was: Re: FB designs and SLMs)

Re: BIG TANK

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 09:16:17 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: BIG TANK

Is this the program that let's you build both Full Thrust ships and DSII
vehicles?  If it is, the points display text box is only three
characters
long, that's why the full point value doesn't show up.	You can scroll
the
text box to see the full value.  It's probably three thousand six
hundred
something.

-
							=     =
Due to a mix-up in urology,				|^^^^^|
orange juice will not be served this morning... 	|^^^^^|
							|_____|
-