Prev: Re: [OT] gamer wives Next: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 23:53:04 +0100
Subject: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

>At 02:57 AM 9/10/98 +1000, Paul Frigo wrote:
>
>>>At 04:36 PM 9/8/98 -0400, trapper wrote:
>>>con),got to meet Claudia,AND got a signed poster of her in her
Highlander
>>>outfit. Well, almost in her Highlander outfit (she's laying on a
bearskin
>>>rug wearing a string bikini bottom,with a pair of swords concealing
the
>>>other exciting bits). :)
>
>>Where do I get a poster like that from ..............(drool drool
drool)

>>Paul Frigo
>>Canberra
>>OZ
>
>At the con I went to she had a guy/agent/helper-slave with her that was
>selling them along with lots of other publicity shots. It was kinda on
the
>pricy side ($25 bucks for a poster about 2 feet x 2.5 feet),but well
worth it.
>   If you folks want to see Claudia at a con you'd better act quickly.
At
>the one I was at she announced that,since she's no longer on B5,she's
going
>to stop doing conventions soon. She mentioned her last convention
appearance
>will be at a huge B5 con taking place next year,called The Voice of The
>Resistance. It sounded real interesting,all the cast members from the
>show,many recurring characters and other people associated with the
show are
>going to be there. Unfortunately it's in Southern California,which is
kind
>of a long hike for most of you (and me).
>
>-trapper

I would assume she means she's going to stop doing B5 conventions, not
stop
altogether. At UKGC, she was there with the crew from the proposed(?)
new
TV SF series "First Frontier", which she's apparently signed up for. As
the pictures/posters, at UKGC she was charging for the photos, but with
the
money going to the John Wayne cancer charity; stuff brought along by
attendees was being signed free.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [OT] gamer wives Next: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report