Prev: Re: FB designs and SLMs Next: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

Re: [SGII] Psi Powers in Stargrunt

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 11:08:04 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [SGII] Psi Powers in Stargrunt

You wrote:

>Assault weapons have become ridiculously inaccurate, forcing their
users to >get right on top of their foe if they wish to succeed in
shooting him. >Uniforms and personal armor is painted in garish colors
and patterns, >making it EASIER for the enemy to see their target.  And
shoot him.

>And the Terrans?  The Terrans are the loaded gun, the cyanide capsule.
>After less than two decades of contact, the Terrans have already
managed to >assimilate (and improve) Imperial technology, through
reverse-engineering >captured and smuggled materials.  As matters
currently stand, the Imperium's only real advantage lies in their
superior numbers.  And the >Imperium has become very used to throwing
armed bodies at problems until they go away.

>I am in the midst of trying to write a piece of fiction to explain all
of >this in a slightly more coherent fashion; success has been mixed
thus far.

I look forward to reading it--have you gotten any Dirtside II rules for
this 'genre' put together?

John

Prev: Re: FB designs and SLMs Next: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]