Prev: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report Next: Re: FMA Anyone ?

Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 07:43:35 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

Noah Doyle wrote:

> Having always tried to rise above the morass of typical gamers, by
> skillful use of soap and toothpaste, I managed to snare myself a
Spouse.

	Noah my man, for some of us (especially myself)daily grooming
just
isn't enough to cover-up severe homeliness.

>  Not just any Spouse - a real honest-to-Rodina brunette Russian
Jewess,
> twice removed from the Motherland.  Her temper reminds me of
Ivanova's, as
> well.  Should NEVER have tought her those hapkido techniques.

	Gina was half-greek, and bore a resemblance to a certain warrior
princess I could name.

	Hapkido.... that should make for some "interesting" evenings.
;-)

> Not to brag (too much), just to let you know that there is hope.

	To paraphrase a certain very depressed robot:  "Hope.  Don't
talk to me
about hope."

	Excuse me, I'm going to go sulk.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	The foundation of collectivism is simple: There should be no
important
economic differences among people. No one should be too rich. No one
should be
too poor. We should "close the wealth gap."  This is a very powerful
idea.
This is a very common idea.  This is a very bad idea.

				     --P.J. O'Rourke
				       From his speech "Closing the
Wealth Gap"
				       Shanghai, China.  1997

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report Next: Re: FMA Anyone ?