Prev: RE: GZG OT Duck the tape Next: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 07:30:41 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

>	  One of them glanced up at her, and did a double-take.
>	  "WHAT!??!?" he thought, "a FEMALE!  In a gaming shop!"

	We get females in our local game shops.  Unfortunetly, they're
all
RPGers and will have nothing to do with those "unimaginative" wargamers.

>	  "oh...she's already taken".

	Whoa!  Deja Vu...

>	  My wife noted that these gamer guys were actually
>	  well groomed and looked kind of nice.  She had the
>	  thought that all those lonely women who cannot find
>	  dates could do worse than dress up, wander into
>	  a game shop, and approach the gaming table while
>	  asking "How is this game played?"

	HA!  I wish!  "Oh, you run THAT FT WWW site?"  <As she cuddles
closer>

	I was able to get my `Ex to play a couple of games of FT (both
of which
she won) and helped me run some demos.	It's funny, about the same time
that she got around to dumping me she also started to snag on my gaming.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: RE: GZG OT Duck the tape Next: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report