Prev: Re: [SGII] Psi Powers in Stargrunt Next: RE: [SG2] Morale Suggestion: Enfilade

Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 23:33:37 -0600
Subject: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

Off the beaten path I reign wrote:

> Oh, come now, Mark, I seem to remember there being a point when you
were
> involved with someone (I even remember her name ;) - that's more than
some
> of us on the list can say. You can't be telling us you weren't
interested
> in her!

	Gina was her name Indy.  Yes, I was VERY interested in her. ;-)
However, there is one slight problem:  She stopped being interested in
me. :-(

> Okay, I can't think of a way to drag this onto a relevant topic.
(unless
> you provide Jon with an accurate description of your redhead so he can
> get a fig sculpted for Phil and you :)

	Funny you should mention it.  I just finished painting my
complete SGII
platoon. (Including a couple of APCs and some Heavy Weapons marines I
received from Geo-Hex today-- Thanks again KR!)  One of my female sqaud
leaders is a carrot top, the other is a blonde.  I would have made the
other a brunette, but that would have reminded me of... <sob>... Gina.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	The foundation of collectivism is simple: There should be no
important
economic differences among people. No one should be too rich. No one
should be
too poor. We should "close the wealth gap."  This is a very powerful
idea.
This is a very common idea.  This is a very bad idea.

				     --P.J. O'Rourke
				       From his speech "Closing the
Wealth Gap"
				       Shanghai, China.  1997

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: [SGII] Psi Powers in Stargrunt Next: RE: [SG2] Morale Suggestion: Enfilade