Prev: Re: Claudia Cuddling.... Next: Re: GZG OT Duck the tape

Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

From: laserlight <laserlight@m...>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 22:51:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

> Hmm, well Beth, my wife made a similar observation when she picked me
up
> from a club meeting recently. Something about why do so many gaming
people
> look so 'nerdy, unkempt and generally unattractive'??? Sheer
audacity!!
> Unfortunately, I didn't have much of a come back!!!

"Social Graces" is not a normal part of the "Gamer" character package,
and
most Gamers don't want to pay the points for it when they could buy
"Star
Trek Trivia" or "Familiarity: Obscure Wargames" instead.
Older, more experienced Gamers may take Social Graces, but they
generally
pay for it by taking a Spouse, with the associated disadvantage "Never
has
time to actually game".

Prev: Re: Claudia Cuddling.... Next: Re: GZG OT Duck the tape