Prev: Re: GZG OT Duck the tape Next: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

Re: BIG TANK

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 11:39:13 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: BIG TANK

At 08:17 PM 9/8/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Size 12, Armour 12 Grav, FGP, 2 DFFG/5 Turrered. 2 HEL/5 Turreded, 1
>MDC/5 turred, 2 APSW, GMS/H Supior gidiance, Supior fire control, 11
>Stealth, Supior ECM, 362 points. I do no have DS/2 but I downloaded
>Thrust and It got a DS vechial maker so I decied to make a very BIG
>tank.

Only 362 points?  There's something seriously wrong with the DSII
vehicle
generator you are using then.  I have much, much smaller vehicles that
are
more expensive than your monster.  My guess is there is a serious glitch
in
the program!

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: Re: GZG OT Duck the tape Next: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]