Prev: Re: [SG2] Morale Suggestion: Enfilade Next: RE: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

RE: [SG2] Morale Suggestion: Enfilade

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 10:44:06 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG2] Morale Suggestion: Enfilade

-----Original Message-----
From: agoodall@sympatico.ca [mailto:agoodall@sympatico.ca]

>Mind you, I think your sighting rules are nice and straightforward.

Well, actually I can't claim credit for this; Wayne Eaton (President of
Western Suburbs War Games) came up with this one. We are actually
running a
Star Grunt Competition on 19 September and this is one rule modification
that will figure quite prominently.

>Yes, I hope Jon incorporates something like this into Bugs Don't Surf.

Jon? Hint? Hint?

>I haven't fully tested these rules, so I'm not sure how the die
modifiers
work
>in practice. The next SG2 game I play (within a month) will incorporate
these
>rules.

Looking forward to hearing the results. I'll be trying something out
along
these lines. Die modifier of TL +2 I think. Failure incurs additional
penalty of a Suppression regardless of fire combat result.

Cheers,

Owen G

Prev: Re: [SG2] Morale Suggestion: Enfilade Next: RE: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report