Prev: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...] Next: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report

Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

From: Off the beaten path I reign <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 18:19:19 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

Keeper of the Unofficial FT Page writes:
>> Phil, official GZG-approved pervert to this list,
>> reminding everyone _how_ I got that "title" <g>. BTW, Mark,
>> how about some details about the red-head?
>
>	Not much to tell... Dean Gundberg and I were served by a NICE
looking
>blonde.  However my eye kept straying over to said red-head.  She was
>tall, "volupcious," (Come on!	This was a Hooters!) with shoulder-lenth
>red hair.  I never got to speak her.  So I had to admire her from
>affar.  Something I have to do with all the women I'm interested in.

Oh, come now, Mark, I seem to remember there being a point when you were
involved with someone (I even remember her name ;) - that's more than
some
of us on the list can say. You can't be telling us you weren't
interested
in her!

Okay, I can't think of a way to drag this onto a relevant topic. (unless
you provide Jon with an accurate description of your redhead so he can
get a fig sculpted for Phil and you :)

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...] Next: [OT] Re: GenCon UK mini-report