Prev: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...] Next: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 11:00:52 -0600
Subject: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998 00:03:18 +0100, Ground Zero Games writes:

>Jon (GZG), who probably disclaims most of the responsibility for
anything
>said above and will deny eveything if pressed. Having had Claudia
cuddle up
>to me for a photo, my life is now complete......  :)

Claudia defenitly has a tendency to get . . . . cuddley . . after a
couple of beers.  Or maybe more like a couple of couple of beers. ;)

Maybe someone should start a "I've been cuddled by Claudia" fanclub.

(Speaking as someone who once spent an hour teaching this strange and
very drunk person to sword fight by lantern light, getting a very
drunk kiss as a thank-you, and only finding out the next day
that it was Claudia.)

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...] Next: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]