Prev: [URL] Near Star Map Next: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

RE: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

From: "John Jeffery Shoemark" <shoemark@a...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 18:38:05 +1000
Subject: RE: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

Saturday.
> (Sigh..... I still can't get that red-head out of my mind...)

I agree. I shocked several straightlaced US industry people by
complaining
loudly last year that if they had warned me it was "fat chick in
chainmail
bikini day" I would have stayed away. ;) Americans always try to be
polite.
I just try not to horrified.
John Shoemark

Prev: [URL] Near Star Map Next: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]