Prev: GZG DS2: Genres for DS2. Next: [URL] Near Star Map

Miniature Wargaming can be HAZARDOUS to your health!

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 00:49:50 -0600
Subject: Miniature Wargaming can be HAZARDOUS to your health!

Hi All:
	Excuse me if their is an unusual number of errors in this
message, my
left hand index finger is under half an inch of gauze which makes typing
difficult.  I just got back from the emergency room after an X-Acto
knife got away from my and cut the dickens out of my hand. (I couldn't
find any chicken livers.  10 pt reference)  The accident occurred while
I was preparing some plastic tubs that I was converting into sci-fi
buildings for wargaming purposes.  I got three stitches and a tetanus
shot (the latter was surprising painless, it was the former that stung a
bit).
	I warn any and all miniature wargamers to be careful with your
tools.
The life you save could be your own.
--
This public service announcement was brought to you by,
Mark A. Siefert

	The foundation of collectivism is simple: There should be no
important
economic differences among people. No one should be too rich. No one
should be
too poor. We should "close the wealth gap."  This is a very powerful
idea.
This is a very common idea.  This is a very bad idea.

				     --P.J. O'Rourke
				       From his speech "Closing the
Wealth Gap"
				       Shanghai, China.  1997

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: GZG DS2: Genres for DS2. Next: [URL] Near Star Map