Prev: Re: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!! Next: Re: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

Re: Anti-armor mines!

From: SRKOALA@a...
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 21:42:58 EDT
Subject: Re: Anti-armor mines!

<< As mines?  Or as mineclearing.  Mineclearing, I'd probably bet
they'll
 clear them out in the area of effect--I understand the pressure is far
 greater than a MICLIC creates.  Although I'm not 100% sure about the
 effects on mine with non-pressure fuzes. >>

They are most efective agents mines with pressure fuzes, they might also
work
on non-pressure fuzes, if they could compress the explosives.
Bye
Stephen

Prev: Re: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!! Next: Re: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!