Prev: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2. Next: Re: [FT OT] Satelittes, hundreds of them

Re: Anti-armor mines!

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 17:46:13 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Anti-armor mines!

You wrote:

>   Another valid approach, although the mines that blast a hole in the
bottom >of a tank not only get a "mobility" kill but a total kill.

In our parlance, a K-Kill vs an M-Kill.  I have no idea how K-Kill was
created as an acronym for a "Catastrophic Kill".

>Thanks for the info John, what would you do about FAEs?

As mines?  Or as mineclearing.	Mineclearing, I'd probably bet they'll
clear them out in the area of effect--I understand the pressure is far
greater than a MICLIC creates.	Although I'm not 100% sure about the
effects on mine with non-pressure fuzes.

Jonn M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2. Next: Re: [FT OT] Satelittes, hundreds of them