Prev: RE: [MIN] Fortess Figures (was Re: Another TD idea) Next: Re: WSGS club Webpage.

Re: [OT] Paranoia (not the game...)

From: Steve Blease <steve.blease@c...>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 17:37:04 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Paranoia (not the game...)

Mikko Kurki-Suonio wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, Noah Doyle wrote:
> >
> > Tell me GZG is doing well.
>
> GZG is considerably smaller than any of these outfits. Smaller means
> more survivable *if* the owner considers it a labor of love and hasn't
> quit his day job. I dare to guess that's the case with Jon.
>
> DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB!

To stop Noah (and anyone else) worrying that Jon hasn't replied to this,
it's probably because he's at EuroGenCon not because he's gone under!!!!

GZG are doing exceptionally well (especially in the UK) and having
spoken to him recently I don't think Jon has any worries on this side at
all (if anything the business is still expanding at a steady rate).

As to his day job - he quit that a few years back as GZG was doing so
well. There's an interesting interview with Jon in Ragnarok 30 which
should be out next month, which gives you a bit of background on GZG,
Jon, his views on the hobby etc, etc.

Steve

Prev: RE: [MIN] Fortess Figures (was Re: Another TD idea) Next: Re: WSGS club Webpage.