Prev: Re: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!! Next: Re: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

Re: [MIN] Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 10:33:33 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [MIN] Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

On Fri, 4 Sep 1998, Tim Jones wrote:

> All on one stick or one fig per stick?

	As many as you can fit!  I can glue a full six man squad on one
stick.	If you can get a yard stick, you could do a whole platoon at
once!
But let's not get silly...

> Glue the fig to the flat of the depressor?

	Yup.  Otherwise you'll be asking yourself a varient of a classic
philosophical question: "How many minis can dance on the edge of a
popsicle stick?"

	I also forgot to mention another tool for quick mini painting:
A hair dryer.  Keep it on low speed and gradually go higher as the paint
dries.	 Be carefully when your drying washes or you could blow the ink
into areas you don't want washed.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"One quality of life I've pursued with absolute consistency is
the
liberty to do whatever the hell I want.  I was always willing to die for
that liberty and now your saying that's what I've got to do?  Well I was
prepared for it all along--now gimme back my goddamned cigar!"

				     --Emerson Ngu
				     from "Pallas" by L. Neil Smith

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!! Next: Re: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!