Prev: Re: [OT] [SG] Resin rant. was Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

Re: Anti-armor mines!

From: SRKOALA@a...
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 17:10:28 EDT
Subject: Re: Anti-armor mines!

<< Great! Crank up your ground-pen radar. Some of my smart mines
 detect it and fire small, HE anti-radar missiles. (They're small,
 but there's a bunch of them!) Now you're back to the grunt with
 the belt knife. >>
Not quite, if you look in a Physics (I know that I spelling that wrong)
book
under gravitey you will find that the grater the mass of an objet the
more
pull it will have, so you take multiple readings and create a map in a
simular
manor to the one below and you ethor find a very dense rock or your
mine.

      (0) (1)(3)(1)(0)
       1   2  3  4  5

#=mine
Bye
Stephen

Prev: Re: [OT] [SG] Resin rant. was Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.