Prev: Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB? Next: FT Campaign System 2 [Long]

FT Campaign System 1

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:49:31 -0700
Subject: FT Campaign System 1

Hello All.

Sorry about the length of the next message in the chain, but it's alot
of info.

For those of you who actually want a small segment of the map, so you
know
what some of the rules reference, just email me, and I'll send along the
JPG file (about 35K).

For those of you who actually take the time to look it over, PLEASE give
me
feedback. Those who are interested in a pbem playtest can contact me as
well.

Schoon

Prev: Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB? Next: FT Campaign System 2 [Long]