Prev: Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB? Next: Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?

Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?

From: "Naismith" <Naismith@s...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 23:45:13 +0200
Subject: Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?

Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU schrieb:

> Where did you hear that the new B5 Wars supplement is out? I would
have
> thought it would have showed at GenCon, and I was looking for it.

According to the B5 mailing list ( and my local game store), the "War of
Retribution: Atlas of the Narn-Cenatauri War" is out... along with 4 new
minis
(2 Narn: Dag'Kar, Thentus & 2 Centauri: Altarian, Dargan).

Markus
--

"Baths is unhygienic," Granny declared. "You know I've never agreed
with baths. Sittin' around in your own dirt like that."

********

Cyberwolf (Naismith@swhamm.de  ICQ# 11550758)