Prev: RE: Proposed Chat Times for Yahoo GZG Club Next: RE: SG Humor

Re: SG Humor

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 22:04:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SG Humor

On Sun, 30 Aug 1998, Mark A. Siefert. wrote:

> laserlight wrote:
> >
> > > ...Snip...JTL
> > >  Niven has yet to write a
(which
> > puts
> > mood).  :-)
> > > ...Snip...JTL
> > >
> > John L continued:>
> > >	   Personally I have always considered the female characters to
> > > have a minimum of three dimensions.  Not to mention all the
degrees
> > > they must have to fly around space all the time!
> >
> > So we're all looking for well rounded female characters, eh?
>
>	Enough with the double entendre.  No, not for feminism sake.  I
just
> hate being reminded that I'm still hopelessly single. ;-)
> --

You're a gamer. Judging by the batch of gamers I know, "hopelessly
single"
is part of the legal definition.

Back on topic, I found Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars Trilogy to have a
nice
combo of genuinely 3-d characters - male & female - and very hard
science...

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: RE: Proposed Chat Times for Yahoo GZG Club Next: RE: SG Humor