Prev: Re: [LIST] Archives Next: GZG List: Ettiquette

Re: FB Fighter Vector

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 21:50:38 +0100
Subject: Re: FB Fighter Vector

>Under vector movement, do fighters also use vector movement (ie
cumulative
>velocity)?  I'd have assumed so except for the bit about screening
fighters
>moving with their ship, "even if the ship is moving faster than the
>fighters normally could".

Under the new basic rules in the FB, we have kept the abstract
non-vector
movement for fighters to simplify play. If you prefer to use vector
movement for them, then feel free to do so as a house rule - I know
other
people do. We could go into all sorts of PSB reasoning why it is like
this,
but the honest answer is for playability!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [LIST] Archives Next: GZG List: Ettiquette