Prev: [OT] Fwd: the dude at the games parlor Next: Re: Gauss Weapons

Re: Damage Control Parties and Core Systems (was Re: Full Thrust FAQ)

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 15:35:08 -0700
Subject: Re: Damage Control Parties and Core Systems (was Re: Full Thrust FAQ)

Allan,
...Snip...JTL
> Another house rule I'm considering (and I wouldn't use it in
conjunction with
> the DCP house rule) is to limit the loss of the command bridge from
1D6 turns
> to 1D3 turns. I find that with the length of most games, 1D6 is just
too long
> and works out in half the cases to an immediate "mission kill". 1D3
seems to
> be a more reasonable length of time.
...Snip...JTL
> Allan Goodall 	 agoodall@sympatico.ca

Allan,
     For your consideration:   (Virtually) All combat ships have

an Aux-Bridge, I would suggest a one turn delay while command was

transferred, then resume normal function.   (While the DCP try to

repair the main bridge.)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: [OT] Fwd: the dude at the games parlor Next: Re: Gauss Weapons