Prev: [OFF] Re: Blanding, Palmettos, and the 53rd Next: Indy hits with Pulse Torps!! A mini game report... (long)

West Coast Con (USA)

From: John Fox <jfox@a...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 07:19:57 -0700
Subject: West Coast Con (USA)

West Coast Con

When:	      September 26 1998, 0800 to 2200
Where:	      Cupertino Public Library
		    Cupertino, California

Games Scheduled

Morning Session
    Dirtside
    Full Thrust
    Full Thrust

Afternoon Session
    B5
    Dirtside
    Full Thrust

Evening Session
    B5
    Full Thrust
    Full Thrust

The convention is FREE.  A pot will be avalible for contributions if you
feel so inclined.  It will be held in the Community Room at the
Cupertino Public Library.  We have the room from 8 in the morning to 10
at night.  Presently the games listed we have GM's to run.  There will
be plenty of tables and pick up games are welcome.  Food is allowed in
the room we just ask that it be kept neat.  There are plenty of places
to eat in the area.

Anyone with question can e-mail me
jwmkfox@sj.bigger.net  (home) or
jfox@accrue.com (work)

Prev: [OFF] Re: Blanding, Palmettos, and the 53rd Next: Indy hits with Pulse Torps!! A mini game report... (long)