Prev: Re: [S-ABSPFB] boarding actions Next: RE: Infantry Walkers

Re: Damage Control Parties and Core Systems (was Re: Full Thrust FAQ)

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 02:24:04 GMT
Subject: Re: Damage Control Parties and Core Systems (was Re: Full Thrust FAQ)

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998 09:42:56 +1000 (EST), Kelvin Henderson
<kx.henderson@qut.edu.au> wrote:

>This actually is in the Fleet Book rules on page 8:  "For ships with
>multiple DCPs, more than one may be allocated to a single repair job at
one
>time; one DCP on its own will manage to bring a system back on-line on
>roll of 6, and each additional DCP on the same job reduces this needed
>number by 1.  The maximum limit of DCPs on a single job is THREE, so
that
>the highest chance of repairing a system is 50% (4+ on a D6) if three
teams
>are allocated to do it.  Note that ALL teams put on one systems in a
single
>turn make just the ONE roll."

To quote the Immortal Bard:

"Doh!"

I knew it sounded familiar... :-)

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [S-ABSPFB] boarding actions Next: RE: Infantry Walkers