Prev: Re: Infantry Walkers Next: RE: Infantry Walkers

RE: Infantry Walkers

From: John Skelly <canjns@c...>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 16:13:54 -0400
Subject: RE: Infantry Walkers

I've got to jump in here:  are you guys saying grav technology (not yet
available) is superior to walker technology (using some sort of
electro-motivated fiber tech like in Battletech and some anime)  Both of
them are not available.

Why don't you guys argue who has the best baseball team in the year 2225
;-)

Come on, everyone knows electro-motivated fibers are far more efficient
than
grav engines, it's a known fact!