Prev: Re: Infantry Walkers Next: Re: Infantry Walkers

Re: [Mini] Refugees?

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 01:08:12 +1000
Subject: Re: [Mini] Refugees?

Tim Jones wrote:

> REMEMBER
>
> Even 'small' binary attachments are illegal on this list
>
> If you don't have a MIME compliant mailer a 28KB text
> encoded binary file looks like an awful lot of rubbish
> much bigger than the longest of LONG posts.
>
> Use a web site or one of the on-line forums if you
> want to post attachments.

I stand corrected. I thought a heavily-reduced jpeg would be acceptable.
Obviously I was wrong, so I apologise unreservedly.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, and again my apologies.

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Infantry Walkers Next: Re: Infantry Walkers